II. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF HEALTH
"The Future of Health: Multidisciplinary Approaches"
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) Pandemic, which entered our lives in the early 2020, once again reminded us how important the health is. Health affects many situations related to society as well as personal status, and is also affected by them. Health systems and health policies in a country are shaped within the framework of many elements from economy to politics, from education to culture and from technology to arts. It would not be plausible to think about health independently from other factors making up a person or a society. Therefore, it is not possible to solve problems related to society and health only by the causes, effects and treatment methods of diseases. It is essential to look at health from different aspects. In this environment where health has become one of the most important subject areas of our time and what will be shaped in the future, we wish to discuss all these issues under the main theme of "The Future of Health". We aim to determine what awaits us in the future as well as the current situation regarding health under different headings such as economy, history, literature, tourism ... In this context, in order to talk and discuss all these subject areas, The 2nd International Health Conference in Different Aspects of Health (ICDAH2021) will be held on the 26-28 May, 2021. The conference is planned to be online due to the covid-19 pandemic. Moreover, all speeches and presentations at the conference will be broadcast live on YouTube.
We invite all academicians, researchers, health professionals, non-governmental organizations and students interested in the themes of the conference to participate in this information feast.
The language of the conference is English and Turkish. Papers will be reviewed by a double-blind peer review by at least two members of the Scientific Committee and other independent referees (if needed), in line with the publishing criteria and standards. Abstracts and full-text papers will also be published in the Conference Proceedings Book. In addition, the selected papers will be published in the editorial books and internationally indexed Journals ownded by the Rating Academy after the referee evaluation.
" Most Innovative Paper " will be selected as a result of the reviews of the evaluation committee among the papers presented at our conference.
On behalf of our organizing committee, we are honored to invite you to our conference. Sincerely,
Participants will be able to publish their papers in international refereed and indexed Rating Academy journals, provided that they pass the journal boards.
Publication Fee:The journal publication fee is included in the participation fee for the conference, and so no additional fee is charged.
You can find detailed information about the journals from the link below:
Deadline for submitting articles to the journal: 11 June 2021
The papers presented at the conference will be published in an editorial book according to their fields. Authors will be able to publish their papers as an article section in an editorial book with ISBN and banded appropriate for their field. Editorial books will be published electronically. The works sent to these books will be subject to the review of the relevant boards and proof-reading may be requested for English studies if necessary.
Publication Fee; Editorial book chapter publication fee is inclueded in the participation fee for the conference, and so no additional fee is charged.
Deadline for submitting a chapter to an editorial bookl: 11 June 2021
For the titles and all other details of editorial books, please CLICK.
The papers presented at the conference will be published as an e-book with ISBN. Authors can have their abstracts or full texts published in the conference full text book.
Publication Fee: The publication fee for the conference abstracts and full texts books is included in the conference participation fee, and no additional fee is charged.
Deadline for submitting full texts: 11 June 2021
Prof. Dr. Yüksel ÖZDEMİR
Prof. Shamima P. LASKER
Dr. Sumira MALİK
Prof. Dr. Sonia BHALOTRA
Prof. Dr. Melih BULUT
Prof. Dr. Gülçin ÖZKAN
Dr. Matt DICKSON
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Larissa BATRANCEA
Dr. Abhishek KUMAR
Prof. Mohammad Shahid Shamim
Prof. Nader Ghotbi
Prof. Dr. Mauro LAUDICELLA
ASSOC. PROF. DR. EKATERINA ARABSKA
Prof. Dr. Dilaver TENGİLİMOĞLU
Dr. Eşref ATABEY
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lyudmyla SYMOCHKO
Dr. Alper AKÇAM
Assoc. Prof. Dr Irena NIKAJ
PROF. DR. MURAT ATAN
Dr. Güvenç KOÇKAYA
Virtual Exhibition / 26-28 May 2021 "Health and Arts"
Details about the exhibition will be announced soon.
1. Each artist can apply with a maximum of two works.
2. Applications will be evaluated by the exhibition curator and the works that will participate in the exhibition will be announced on the website and sent to the artists’ emails.
3. Applications will be made from the exhibition application page on the conference website.
4. The deadline for submitting works is 30 October 2020.
5. “Submit a Work“: The visuals will be sent via the link https://academicplatform.net/icdah2020/login/signin.
6. The image of the work should be in JPEG format with a resolution of 300 dpi.
7. The videos should be in avi format and the duration of the videos should not exceed 10 minutes. Video works will be sent by giving a link (link to youtube, dailymotion etc .. web address where the work is uploaded) shown on the website https://academicplatform.net/icdah2020/login/signin. There should be a generic which must consist the name of the artist and work and also consist the work’s duration
8. Please fill in the CV and work information section carefully in the application forms.
9. Participation in the exhibition is free.
10. The visuals of the works in the exhibition will be used on the congress website and in the promotions in the media.
11. Virtual Participation Certificate will be given to every artist participating in the exhibition.
12. The artists applying to the exhibition are deemed to have accepted the above conditions.